South Africa is an undeniably beautiful and unique country. Those who have left the country can’t help but miss the many small things that make South Africa home.
1. Being able to watch live South African sports games at a reasonable time, not 2am.
2. Cosmos blooming at the end of summer to show that winter is coming.
3. South African Sunsets and Sunrises.
4. Buying fresh biltong hanging in the butchery.
5. Supporting South African Sports teams with other South Africans instead of being the only South African fan in the room.
6. The diversity of the South African nation.
7. Simple South African foods.
8. Having people understand your South African accent and slang.
9. The Abundance of natural beauty.
10. Finding South African sweets easily.