The case has been transferred to the High Court in Randburg, where the trial is begin on August 17
The murder case of Hip Hop artist Nkululeko “Flabba” Habedi, was postponed in the Alexandra magistrate’s court earlier today.
The matter has been transferred to the High Court in Randburg, where the trial is expected to take place from 17 August.
According to Media reports the accused murderer Sindisiwe Mangele who was Flabba’s girlfriend at that time, claimed that she stabbed and killed him in self-defence.
Manqele’s defence attorney, Amanda Vilakazi confirmed the investigations were complete. Vilakazi told The Citizen newspaper that, there were no witnesses on her side so far. “…will come back to state if any,” she said.
“Flabba”, was a member of the popular hip-hop group Skwatta Kamp. He was stabbed to death by the 26 year old Sindiswa Manqele at his home in Alexandra in February. According to various media reports, the musician was stabbed on the chest.
Social media users have been saying that the court trial was postponed because the prosecutor forgot to bring charge sheet.