If you are a romantic or just trying to build your credibility as one, here are some places on Wits East and West Campuses where you can ignite the flame or keep it burning.
Many students look for love and find it on campus. Witsies can grow that love by taking that special person to the romantic spots on campus.
1. Impress your date by taking her/him to the Olives & Plates on West Campus. The old architecture, fountain and beautiful garden makes this spot perfect for a romantic date.
2. The grassy comfort and towering trees on West Campus lawn is the perfect setting to have a picnic or just relax with your Boo Boo.
3. Have a smooch on the bridge when the waterfall on West Campus comes to life during summer and spring.
4. Feeling passionate? head to one of the quieter libraries for a little lunch time hanky-panky.
5. The fountain in front of the William Cullen Library on East Campus has a romantic tone with an intriguing garden with pink roses. Go sit on the benches and take in the picturesque scene.